Can anyone help me how to view resultant policy on each OU i.e resultant set of policy tree individually on each and every OU separately i.e. with out right click and selecting edit. It open a so long tree and a very hard work to find out the applied policy that previous system administrator has applied on each OU..
With Warm Regards,
AD & Exchange Admin
Skype : manasrrp6
Plant a Tree & Save the Earth.
View Policy on OU
- 260 Views
- Last Post 11 September 2017
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe RSOP only applies to a
user or computer, and it seems to me that this is because of the
security filtering that can be applied to the GPOs that are linked to
If instead you want to see a report of GPOs that are linked to OUs,
but this seems like a reasonable place to start:
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.