I need to get a grip on my Forest security. Any good resources to list out all the mitigations one should have in place to defend against a prolonged red team attack?
adsecurity.org is a great resource, but focuses on the attack method, I'm looking for something with a focus on configuration changes to make within the Forest.
- 413 Views
- Last Post 13 April 2018
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.