Any one that know the values for the following keys? NTDS\Parameters\Replicator hashing algorithm (SMTP)NTDS\Parameters\ Replicator encryption algorithm (SMTP) Protocol docs says (Directory Replication Service (DRS) Protocol Extensions for SMTP): Section 184.108.40.206: For signing, by default, Windows Server 2008 uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm, but it can be configured to use the MD5 hashing algorithm. The configuration mechanism is outside the scope of the protocol. Section 220.127.116.11: For encryption, by default, Windows Server 2008 uses the AES128 encryptionalgorithm, but it can be configured to use the RSA RC4 encryption algorithm. The configurationmechanism is outside the scope of the protocol.
Old folks -SMTP based Replication
- 175 Views
- Last Post 28 March 2018
My guess would be that it’s the OIDs… · OID RSA MD5 (hash function) "1.2.840.113549.2.5" · OID SHA256 (hash function) "1.2.840.113518.104.22.168" · OID RSA RC4 (encryption algorithm) "1.2.840.113549.3.4" · OID AES128 (encryption algorithm) "2.16.822.214.171.124.4.1.2"
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.