Hi, How to find out that which member groups the domain user account belong to without going to "Active Directory Users and Computers" member Tab, by using command line.
Find out domain account members
- 262 Views
- Last Post 26 October 2017
I got my answer myself.
1. C:\>whoami /groups
2. C:\>gpresult /v
3. C:\>net group /domain
The above only display currently logged on user.
4. C:\>adfind.exe (joeware.net) also do the same, but I need something more then this.i.e. other than currently logged on user to find out the list of member groups.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.