error code =0xC0000064 "user does not exist" with source workstation freerdp or windows7
- 237 Views
- Last Post 01 November 2016
theMuraliPalla posted this 01 November 2016
0xC0000064 - indacates that that the user is not available in the domain, if it exists, check to see if the application that is trying to make this conenction is using domain prefix..
Start from Services or scheduled tasks to narrow down the issue.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.