I was wondering if you have used any enterprise code signing solution that you would recommend.
We are looking at deploying carbon black, which by default blocks unsigned executables. rather than undoing this feature, the goal is to sign internally developed code using our internal PKI.
Ideally, the solution would leverage a certificate stored in an HSM, and would also have approval workflow capabilities before code is signed.
thanks and regards,-Ravi
- enterprise code signing solutions
- 134 Views
- Last Post 28 November 2017
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Filtering Client certificate on ADFS certificate based authenication.