Hi, I am going to implement windows cluster first time, please guide me is there any requirement of configuration any DNS records before going to start installing and configuring any new cluster creation. Or it will automatically create records when we go through wizard.
Configure Records on Windows Cluster
- 103 Views
- Last Post 2 weeks ago
If you are having sufficient privileges to the domain you need not to perform prestaging of DNS. As long as you have AD integrated DNS you should be good.
Hi Charith,Thank you very much, that is the best answer I excepting. but only to create 'A' record or any other record required in prestaging step.
Not essential. But you can prestage the A records in DNS if needed. I've not prestaged during many of my cluster builds. Simplest reason the DNS zones were AD integrated.
- 1 Can AGPM Delegate Create GPO Permissions to an OU?
- 2 Export computers to a file with power shell
- 3 Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change
- 4 Getting Oracle CredSSP RDP Error on Server 2016 1607. Server says no update is pending.
- 5 Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script Update Version 2.20