The BitLocker recovery tabs from my ADUC have stopped appearing. I also can't see the option to find a BitLocker key by inputting the recovery ID.
- I have reinstalled AD (windows update method),
- I have switched the feature(s) off and back on again (turn windows features on/off).
- Advanced Features is switched on in AD.
- I know that the necessary features are switched on at the DC(domain controller) level because other members of my team still have access to the recovery keys.
- I have run the command 'regsvr32.exe bdeaducext.dll' and this makes no difference.
Currently on Windows 7
If anyone is aware of a fix, please let me know, as this issue is preventing me from completing multiple tasks in my job.